Train The Trainer pt 2 - Facilitation & Feedback
- input on good practice in course design
- theoretical frameworks for considering both bacilitator and learning styles
- input on, and the opportunity to, practise, both giving and receiving feedback directly and facilitating others in doing so
- effective techniques for dealing with difficult behaviour
- healthcare professionals who have some experience of working with medical simulators who want to learn about facilitating courses
Course dates 24 May 2013
0900- Time 1700
Course fee: £190
CEPD Points Applied for
- Very good use of all participants. Very inclusive. Good to mix & match roles. If only these concepts would be rolled out to all trainees/consultants. One of the few opportunities to 'learn to teach'. Awesome course. Very thought provoking. Informative. Role playing gave valuable insight of a trainer and student.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE PRIOR TO COURSE - see below(if you have difficulties completing this, please re-visit the page nearer the date of the course, otherwise please contact 1865 231515)
Step 1 Log on to the Learning Styles Questionnaire website:
select the option "Register with Peter Honey". You will then be asked to enter the Entry Authorisation Code: 4879 to complete the registration process.
Step 2 Select the option "Register with Peter Honey"
Step 3 Fill in user profile information
(The further details section is optional)
Step 4 You will be asked to enter the Entry Authorisation Code: 4879 to complete the registration process
Step 5 To complete the questionnaire click on Learning Styles Questionnaire (80-item)
Before (or after) doing the questionnaire, please take time to read – or at least skim – the ‘introduction’, ‘background’, ‘getting help’ and ‘four styles’ sections, following the links on the right of the landing page. These provide useful theoretical background which we will refer to on the day.
Once you have registered you may re-visit the site at any time and login using the email address and password you registered with.
*Please print your questionnaire report and bring it with you to the workshop*